Thursday, December 18, 2008

Things I can die without

I have seen a lot of lists detailing things people cannot live without, here I am with a list of things I can die without

  1. Homosexual relationship - not that I have anything against gay people, but I am not cut out for it. I do however support gay rights and even advocate same rights and recognition as people of heterogeneous orientation.
  2. Drugs and cigarettes - these two are a strict no. I only do alcohol and passive smoking, cant help that, can I?
  3. Sleep with my best friends wife/girlfriend- :) seriously no
  4. Vijay super scooter - caused too much grief
  5. Learn non-linear control theory,abstract algebra or Calculus
  6. Ditch a girl
  7. Goa university MCA entrance exam
  8. Sleep with the author - didnt know I was that bad :(
  9. Cheat somebody badly and see the suffer for food. - well software engineers are already doing this to some Americans..
  10. Get involved in terrorist activities.
  11. Eat live cockroaches or worms
  12. Be a quintessential Indian bahu
  13. Spread negative energy.

more to come....

Thanks to Ramesh V.B, Alreich Nachu, Divya and anonymous for contributing to this list.

No comments: