Thursday, July 16, 2009

20 days to my engagement

And we had a fight last night. Ask me the reason and I will say I don't know. I am guessing because of my in sensitivities in understanding the finer emotional nuances. Anyway, my charming self managed to rein in her temper, get my good night kisses and get back to sleep.

I managed to pull off a surprise present for my babe today. Last evening I went shopping and got a nice pair of earrings and a scented massage oil. Earrings make her look pretty, now I am not saying this, her friends are saying this. I am waiting for the day to make use of the massage oil. This is brings some nice dirty thoughts to my clean mind.

Babe gave me a surprise also today. Stupid she types some text meant for me in her IM window of her friend. Now she wanted to hide the fact that we are getting hooked up early next month, but here she was, stepping on the axe. Out she blurted and was too late to pull back. And so the whole of her team now knows. We had to do a public announcement and break a few hearts (of-course I didn't break any hearts, I cant break hearts, you should see my face) and invite everyone to our engagement party. Boy was that fun. Brinda, turned pink, never seen her like that. I should have clicked a snap, too bad I didn't carry the cam.

Right now I feel very mushy mushy and want to hold my babe. Watching her snap on picasa.

No comments: